Vision Mission, Philosophy
A generation who will combine modern science, universal ethics, and disciplined work needed to contribute wisdom, compassion, and leadership to a global society, while being dedicated to traditional values.
Our mission is to equip students with the skills essential to achieve academic excellence and instill in them the moral values needed to become responsible individuals through the guidance of devoted role model educators.
Ronaki International School-Erbil (RISE) is acutely aware that we now live in a Global society and this school has been founded in order to cater to students of all backgrounds, races, and cultures. In this way children learn to belong to the family of the world, to love and respect each other’s differences and celebrate them. The wide-ranging curricular and extra-curricular activities mean they have the opportunity to follow their desired path to appropriate secondary institutions. The purpose of the school is to help students aim high in all aspects of learning while retaining their curiosity and creativity. They will learn to have empathy with others and reflect on their own values and the values of others. This will enable them to lead in businesses or universities worldwide while retaining their curiosity and creativity. This will enable them to lead and succeed in the career of their choice.
- to provide a rich and challenging curriculum that will meet the needs, interests and abilities of the students,
- to build and improve students’ confidence and appreciation of their self-identity,
- to enhance and expand upon the students’ personal and academic achievements,
- to develop the individual students’ sense of discipline, moral values and social responsibilities
- to educate students to be proud of their past and to embrace and look forward to their future
- to ensure close ties between the school, parents and the community
- to instill in students the value and beauty of diversity and to care about all other citizens of the world, regardless of race, color, gender or personal creed, and to celebrate and respect these differences
- to provide a safe, clean, healthy and caring educational environment that facilitates, optimizes and maximizes the learning process
- to provide high quality educational opportunities and student-centered learning
- approaches consistent with best practices
- We believe RISE is a place where all students can learn.
- We have an obligation to teach every learner and expect all students to learn.
- We believe in fostering a nurturing environment in which each child feels special and grows in self-esteem.
- We believe that true education is a balance of academic success and moral values.
- At RISE, strong parental participation is encouraged. We value close ties among children, staff, parents, and the community as a whole.
- At RISE, we also believe that learning is an unending, lifelong process, whether formal or informal.
- At RISE, we believe diversity is a strength, and students are expected to understand, tolerate and respect all differences.
- At RISE the educational philosophy is based on love, trust and an interest in the welfare of our children.