- Dress Code
The uniform policy at RISE helps create a safe and orderly environment, instill discipline, and eliminate the competition and distractions caused by varied dress styles. Students will be expected to arrive in uniform every day except for “Out-of-uniform days”. Students will not be allowed to enter the school if they are not wearing the proper uniform. Please cooperate by displaying modesty and neatness in appearance, and take pride in to our uniform by keeping it neat and clean. We rely on students and parents/guardians to properly maintain these uniforms. Student belongings (jackets, bags, etc…) should be labeled with full name and class. The school will not be responsible for any lost, unlabeled items.
Dress Code Rules
Students are expected to wear proper school uniform each and every school day including field trip days.
- Full school uniform should be worn on regular school days.
- PE uniform must be worn only on PE days.
- Only PE uniforms may be worn in PE class.
- RISE uniform items must be purchased from our school store.
- T-shirts or jackets without school logo are not acceptable.
- Pants may not be baggy or tight fitting such as “skinny pants.”
- Cleats are not acceptable at all times.
- No sandals, boots, clogs, mules, slippers, flip flops, high heels, platform shoes, crocs, or shoes with wheels.
- Girls should have their hair neatly tied back with no loose strands.
- No hats or ice caps are allowed.
- Boys must have clean-shaven face.
- Boys are expected to keep their hair cut short.
- Nail polish, make-up, and hair coloring are not allowed.
- Nails must be kept short and clean.
- Jewelry, accessories and ostentatious watches are not permitted. Stud earrings (one pair only) for girls are allowed.
- Students are not allowed to write on their school uniform.RISE Student-Parent Handbook / 2017 – 2018
Dress Code Violation
Failure to follow the dress code rules at any time during the school day will result in the application of the following consequences:
- 1st offense: point deduction
- 2nd offense: being referred to Discipline Committee
(The students will not be allowed to enter classes and exams until he/she complies with the dress code. Parents will be called to send the missing items or take the child back home)
For more information