Each Ronaki Hawler School employs a full time doctor or nurse to provide the following health services during school hours:
- Basic First Aid – The school gives first aid for injuries occurring at school only. If care beyond immediate first aid is required, the parent is called.
- Teacher notification regarding students with special health problems that affect learning
- Height and Weight/Vision & Hearing Screening – Grades K, 2, 6
- Maturation Guidance – Girls, Grades 5-6
- Maturation Guidance – Boys, Grade 5-6
- Parent notification regarding communicable disease control, problems related to physical defects, and referral to community resources
- Periodic dental screening in cooperation with ISHIK university.
- Doctor MUST sign administration of medication – District form.
Parents will be notified regarding required immunizations and physical examinations needed.